N.B. join our mailing list to say up to date on calls for submission. Send your email address to email@example.com with subject line “newsletter”.
DEADLINE : ONGOING
For over ten years, articule has been presenting public interventions, live art projects, happenings, new artistic practices, as well as public talks, workshops, video/film screenings, etc. through its Special Projects programming. We invite artists and people working in other fields to question with us what is undisciplinarity today. For instance, how do we draw the line between art and community or activist projects, between aesthetic, political, scientific, or philosophical research? How are these limits transgressed? Projects can happen at the gallery, online or offsite. We are also open to collaborations with other organisations. In order to respond quickly to proposed initiatives, the committee will meet regularly throughout the year to review submissions.
Support by articule for Special Projects can take many forms: promotional and logistic support, access to the centre’s equipment, administrative infrastructure, venue, and financial support. Applicants with an idea they would like to discuss or develop further with the committee are also invited to do so.
Selected projects could take the form of:
- public interventions
- live art projects
- new artistic practices
- public talks
- video/film screenings
- undisciplinary practices
Please note that exhibition proposals, no matter the length, will not be accepted. To apply for an exhibition, please refer to our Exhibition Programming submission, launched every Fall.
Proposals must include:
- - a completed submission form
- - curriculum vitae
- - a clear description of the project (in the form)
- - a specific date for presentation (if applicable)
- - a global budget with details on how articule’s support will be used
Visual support material (including one or more of the following)
- - maximum of 10 digital images or slides, clearly identified
- - maximum of two video links (max.10 min.), clearly identified
- - a website
- - any other document you consider pertinent to your submission
- - a descriptive list for the visual material (title, date, dimension, medium)
If you submit digital images please comply with the following guidelines:
- - compatible with MacIntosh OS 10.4 and OS 10.5
- - .jpeg format suggested, do not exceed 1 MB or 1024 x 768 pixels
- - identify each image with a number and a title corresponding to the descriptive list
Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailed-in dossiers that are not claimed or not pre-stamped will not be kept.